Friday, March 26, 2010

Restaurants I can't wait to eat at when I'm back in the States...



As many of you know, I haven't been in the States for a while now. I am going back very soon and decided to write a list of all the Amrican fast food joints that I have been craving and have to visit whilst I'm there!

* Chick Fil A
* Chipotle
* Moe's (neeed some of that queso)
* Fudruckers
* Panera Bread
* Checkers (yes please on the fries)
* Publix Sub
* Kim Wu
* Chick Fil A
* Sloppy Taco Palace
* Applebees (<3 their boneless wings)
* Buffalo Wild Wings
* Ale House (Zinger Mountain Melt)
* Did I mention Chick Fil A already?

Oh and I know it's not fast food but I believe a trip to Texas de Brazil is also in order.

If you think I've left anything out, let me know. In the mean time, ima hit the gym and burn some calories before I get there...!

No comments:

Post a Comment